Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The LORD knows the thoughts of man, that they are futile. Blessed is the man whom You instruct, O LORD, and teach out of Your law. That You may give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit is dug for the wicked. For the LORD will not cast off His people, nor will He forsake His inheritance. But judgment will return to righteousness, and all the upright in heart will follow it.

If I say, "My foot slips," Your mercy, O LORD, will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul. Shall the throne of inquity, which devises evil by law, have fellowship with You? They gather together against the life of the righteous, and condemn innocent blood. But the LORD has been my defense, and my God the rock of my refuge. He has brought on them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickendess; the LORD our God shall cut them off.


PSALM 94 11-15 & 18-23

"Oh my father, I have to praise you giving to us. I believed that you have already the way for us to prepare. So do I follow up with you admire most all the time. I hope, I can share my soul with my family, friends and everyone who lived on our earth. Thank you GOD. "

Amen !

No comments: