Thursday, August 20, 2009

PSALMS 95 - 1:9

O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

95:2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.

95:3 For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

95:4 In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.

95:5 The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.

95:6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.

95:7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

95:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.



"When I was young, I have to do so participate in church community. Now, I don't have a chance to do again. I mean less chance. I realize that, we are believed and love in only one GOD. So, Wherever we are ? Whatever we do ? Whatever we think ? on our soul and daily movement. We need to invited our GOD together with us. O my dearest father, come to me and be stayed with in my mind all day long. I hope, I can handle all matter whey you with me. Thank to our GOD. Aman !"

May GOD Bless you !

No comments: